Welcome to my World

I finally decided to dedicate a Blog to my life as an Artist.
Imagination and creativity are the two most important values in my opinion. Either its photography, poems, painting, drawing, singing, long-boarding, etc. Creativity and Imagination will save the world, society needs people that are open minded and are not afraid of discovering, creating and simply participating in something new that our imagination can come up with and through our actions encouraging others.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Acrylic on Canvas


There are too many different ways to create something artistic, I admire the artists that can use all kind of different tools creating their own style and art. I personally started out drawing with pencil on paper, then moving on to charcoal, then air-brush, water-color and finally my favorite Acrylic Paints on Canvas. And I simply don't have enough time to pain Oil on Canvas because it takes longer than any paint to dry and is very hard to blend. So for those that haven't decided on what to stick with, Try Acrylic on Canvas. Its not too thick, not too watery, dries gradually but much faster than oil, and is easily blended creating a feeling of an unknown technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment